Monday, April 4, 2011

Cooking For Isaiah

I like cookbooks and I take shopping for cookbooks seriously.  I first saw Cooking For Isaiah by Silvana Nardone in the summer at a bookstore and I thought I must come back for this book and a few weeks ago I did and I'm glad I did.  Cooking for Isaiah is filled with recipes that are simple and tasty.  So far, I have made Bread Slabs (a simple yeast bread for sandwiches), snickerdoodle cookies and today my sister and I made cinnamon and spice doughnuts.  They were so good :) I have missed doughnuts.

 I look forward to using her recipes throughout the year.  I would definitely recommend this book to those looking a way to make being gluten free delicious.  Be sure to check out Silvana's website (silvanaskitchen.com/ ) to find out more about her and pick up some new recipes too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment